Long distance definition is of or relating to telephone communication with a distant point especially outside a specified area how to use long distance in a sentence. Interstate long distance or inter lata interstate long distance the most common group is the one for which long distance carriers are usually chosen by telephone customers another form of long distance call increasingly relevant to more us states is known as an inter lata intrastate long distance call this refers to a calling area . The 4th of july bang o rang last night at the whitebrier bar and restaurant was the jamm catch us sunday at the windrift hotel resort in avalon from 4 8pm
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.