Tourism a product of the victorian era hugely developed through edwardian times generated thousands of fascinating books and photographs which together define the development of the massive industry which we know today. Presenting a collection of victorian and edwardian images this book explores the growth of tourism from the 1840s until the outbreak of the first world war. Books by john hannavy john hannavy average rating 389 37 ratings 4 reviews shelved 170 times showing 30 distinct works previous 1 2 next sort by the victorian and edwardian tourist by john hannavy 383 avg rating 6 ratings published
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.