The odyssey by homer part of the internet classics archive. Is there anything in the odyssey that suggests ulysses rebelled against gods or even denied their existence ive read it twice but it was a while ago and since then came across this idea in several modern texts notably various essays by perez reverte. The odyssey is one of two major ancient greek epic poems attributed to homer it is in part a sequel to the iliad the other work ascribed to homer. The odyssey is homers epic of odysseus 10 year struggle to return home after the trojan war while odysseus battles mystical creatures and faces the wrath of the gods his wife penelope and his son telemachus stave off suitors vying for penelopes hand and ithacas throne long enough for odysseus to return
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.