The affinities is a fascinating idea incompletely realized the macguffin is a scientific theory of social interaction that can sort people into groups affinities most likely to cooperate based on intuitive understanding ie the its like youve known me all my life feeling. Define affinities affinities synonyms affinities pronunciation affinities translation english dictionary definition of affinities n pl affinities 1 a a natural attraction liking or feeling of kinship a special affinity with animals a cultural affinity for the automobile. The affinities group llc is a independent insurance agency network in oklahoma. 3 a likeness based on relationship or causal connection found an affinity between the teller of a tale and the craftsman mary mccarthy this investigation with affinities to a case history a psychoanalysis a detective story oliver sacks
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.