Now with temporary kings their debut on record as a duo turner and iverson explore aesthetic common ground that encompasses the cool toned intricacies of the lennie tristano warne marsh school as well as the heightened intimacy of modernist chamber music. Temporary kings is the eleventh and penultimate volume in anthony powells sequence a dance to the music of time which follows nicholas jenkins and his social circle through several decades of 20th century britain. With temporary kings two of the most distinct voices on todays jazz scene present their debut on record as a duo engaging in inspired dialogue mark turner and ethan iverson here explore aesthetic common ground in the atmosphere of a modernist chamber music like setting at the auditorio stelio molo rsi lugano
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.