A shrine jinja is a sacred place where kami live and which show the power and nature of the kami its conventional in japan to refer to shinto shrines and buddhist temples but shinto shrines . The ise grand shrine or ise jingu located in the heart of a sacred forest in the mie prefecture of japan is the most important shinto shrine in the country and is dedicated to the sun goddess amaterasu. There are two kinds of torii if the gate is a plain one without any decoration on it you know that it is a pure shinto shrine if the shrine has a plaque on its gate it is ryobu shinto which means shinto that has been influenced by buddhismnote unconfirmed must verify
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.