The rules also dictate when an apology can be accepted thus preventing the duel and when no verbal apology will be sufficient rule 5 as a blow is strictly prohibited under any circumstances among gentlemen no verbal apology can be received for such an insult. The code duello covering the practice of dueling and points of honor was drawn up and settled at clonmel summer assizes 1777. Rules for pistol dueling were so important the royal code of honor noted that should any individual attempt to deviate from the rules his adversary will be justified in refusing to recognize him as a gentleman etiquette and rules for dueling included the following
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.