About the book the present volume no25 of the harvard oriental series contains dr ab keiths english translation of the aitareya and kausitaki brahmanas of the rgveda the translation of the aitareya brahmana is based on the accurate original text edited by haug aufrecht and the one used by sayana in his commentary while that of the kausitaki brahmana is based on the text edited by . Aitareya brahmana aitareya brahmana belongs to shakala shakha of the rigveda this work is ascribed to mahidasa aitareya and dated variously from 1000 bce to 500 bce it is divided into eight panchikas and each of the panchika is divided into eight adhyayas totally it consist forty adhyayas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.