Overview osteoporosis causes bones to become weak and brittle so brittle that a fall or even mild stresses such as bending over or coughing can cause a fracture. Osteoporosis overview osteoporosis or thinning bones can result in painful fractures risk factors for osteoporosis include aging being female low body weight low sex hormones or menopause . Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by a decrease in the density of bone decreasing its strength and resulting in fragile bones osteoporosis literally leads to abnormally porous bone that is compressible like a sponge. Treatment care although you cant completely reverse osteoporosis there are ways to manage it some of those methods are things you can do every day through diet and exercise
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.