Magna carta the magna carta is one of the earliest ancestors of the united states constitution this is a translation from the latin the 1225 charter omitted passages marked with an asterisk . a charter of liberties signed under duress by king john of england in 1215 that influenced the development of many important modern legal and constitutional principles as due process
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.