Leicester a modern history by richard rodger and rebecca madgin carnegie publishing an excellent collection and historical exploration of leicester providing fresh interpretations of leicesters history since 1800 the chapters analyse the events changes and characteristics that have shaped the city and given it its distinctive . New history lab is a postgraduate community based in the school of historical studies at the university of leicester studying the arts can often be an isolated experience so we organise regular events at which we can share our enthusiasm for history over tea cake and a trip to the pub. The sights sounds and smells of the city in the twenty first century are products of cumulative layers of history layers which are peeled back by a specially assembled team of historians all of whom have lived and worked in leicester for many years
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.