Jean genet born dec 19 1910 paris france died april 15 1986 paris french criminal and social outcast turned writer who as a novelist transformed erotic and often obscene subject matter into a poetic vision of the universe and as a dramatist became a leading figure in the avant garde . Jean genet december 19 1910 april 15 1986 was a prominent sometimes infamous french writer and later political activist early in his life he was a vagabond and petty criminal later in life genet wrote novels plays poems and essays including querelle the thiefs journal our lady of the flowers the balcony the blacks and the maids . Jean genet 1910 1986 poet novelist playwright and political essayist was one of the most significant french writers of the twentieth century
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.