Description the jamaican patois is spoken all over the world wherever jamaicans get together for a chat or a song it contains elements of african languages brought to jamaica in the days of slavery mixed with the spanish and english of the early colonists and smatterings of dutch portuguese and other european languages. Browse jamaican expressions patois words and view their definitions pronunciations and alternative spellings on jamaicanpatwahcom. The original jamaican patois words phrases and short stories laxleyval sagasta on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers the heart of jamaica language every culture has its own unique language that evolves in ways reflecting the people who speak it their minds
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.