How to get started with the bbc micro bit from the arduino to the raspberry pi we now have a plethora of choices when it comes to getting started with physical computing from microbit . This easy to follow guide shows step by step how to quickly get started with programming and creating fun applications on your microbit written in the straightforward style that dr simon monk is famous for programming the bbc microbit getting started with micropython begins with basic concepts and gradually progresses to more advanced techniques
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.