Custom socks knit to fit your feet fw 2015 is an invaluable resource for knitters crocheters and sock makers in general while the information is knit focused and some only applies to knitting the information on sizing measurement and yarn is information every maker should have. Whether you knit them toe up or top down getting just the right fit on hand knit socks can be a major challenge in custom socks kate atherley sets out to teach knitters of all levels the skills and tools they need to understand sock fit and to knit a pair of socks that fit properly. If you ever want to knit socks that correctly fit your feet then this is the book you must buy i have several others and have done research on the web about knitting socks and i can honestly say this book his it all it even has patterns so you can give it a go customising hand to heart this is a sock knitters bible
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.