Crustacean crustacean any member of the subphylum crustacea a group of invertebrate animals consisting of some 45000 species distributed worldwide crabs lobsters shrimps and wood lice are among the best known crustaceans but the group also includes an enormous variety of other forms without popular names. Crustacean definition is any of a large class crustacea of mostly aquatic mandibulate arthropods that have a chitinous or calcareous and chitinous exoskeleton a pair of often much modified appendages on each segment and two pairs of antennae and that include the lobsters shrimp crabs wood lice water fleas and barnacles. Any of various predominantly aquatic arthropods of the subphylum or class crustacea including lobsters crabs shrimps and barnacles characteristically having a segmented body a chitinous exoskeleton paired jointed limbs and two pairs of antennae
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.