In machine vision as well image motion processing by computer vision algorithms has in many useful applications several essential functions reminiscent of the processing by the human visual system. This book presents a unified view of image motion analysis under the variational framework variational methods rooted in physics and mechanics but appearing in many other domains such as statistics control and computer vision address a problem from an optimization standpoint ie they formulate it as the optimization of an objective function or functional. Computer vision is a field of artificial intelligence and computer science that aims at giving computers a visual understanding of the world and is the heart of hayos powerful algorithms it is one of the main components of machine understanding image analysis and understanding
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.