Series challenging questions the paradox of omnipotence can god create a rock so heavy that he cant lift it . The paradox of omnipotence can god create a rock so heavy that he cant lift it . If god can do the logically impossible then he can both create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it and lift it and so can do all things yes theres a contradiction in this but so what god can on this understanding of omnipotence make contradictions true
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.