History and etymology for bee noun 1 middle english from old english bo akin to old high german ba bee old irish bech lithuanian bitis noun 3 perhaps from english dialect been help given by neighbors from middle english bene prayer boon from old english bn prayer more at boon. Bee facts for kids beekeepers use smoke to calm bees when they are collecting honey or relocating a hive bees make honey to feed their young and so they have something to eat during the winter. Behavior habits social castes while some bees are solitary species such as honey bees and bumble bees are tremendously social bee colonies are comprised of three castes the queen bee infertile female worker bees and male drones
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.