The narrative is crisp but with mellow overtones a light sense of humor he took the star in the jar with him on the toilet and a clear storyline the tale makes sense and doesnt wander off into anything that makes you scratch your head and wonder what the point of that was. Popped in a jar for safekeeping the star never leaves the boys side even brightening up a trip to the toilet but as night descends the star longs for home. What would you do with a fallen star when a little boy stumbles across a lost star he decides to take care of it putting it in a jar and carrying it with him everywhere. Incorporated into terrestrial power plants this star in a jar technology would essentially provide earth with limitless clean energy forever. Star in the jar hardcover september 4 2018 by sam hay author sarah massini illustrator 50 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.