The messerschmitt me p1101 at bell aircraft in the us photo gallery bell aircraft workers check out the me p1101 note the replaced damaged nose section a nice front view of the me p1101 a side view of the p1101 showing the placement of the mg 151 mock up cannon a close up showing the mock up placement of . The messerschmitt me p1101 was a swept wing single seat single engine jet powered fighter aircraft under development for the german luftwaffe in the closing years of world war 2 the aircraft was the first such design to feature variable sweep wings these being altered manually before flight while the aircraft was on the ground . The messerschmitt p1101 was a single seat single jet fighter project developed in response to the july 1944 emergency fighter program which sought the second generation of jet fighters for the third reich
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.