Georgian period 1714 1837 ce the georgian period in britain when britain was ruled by a dynasty originating in hanover germany use the timeline latest articles and images to discover more about this extraordinary period in which a new britain emerged the workshop of the world during which trade wealth and empire developed. The georgian period from 1714 to 1837 was named for and defined by the hanoverian monarchs of the united kingdom these included the four georges george i r 1714 1727 52nd in line for the throne george ii r 1727 1760 george iii r 1760 1820 the longest reigning king in english . The house of hanover german haus hannover whose members are known as hanoverians h ae n v r i n z n o v r is a german royal house that ruled hanover great britain and ireland at various times during the 17th through 20th centuries
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.