In machine vision as well image motion processing by computer vision algorithms has in many useful applications several essential functions reminiscent of the processing by the human visual system. This course provides an introduction to computer vision including fundamentals of image formation camera imaging geometry feature detection and matching multiview geometry including stereo motion estimation and tracking and classification. This book presents a unified view of image motion analysis under the variational framework variational methods rooted in physics and mechanics but appearing in many other domains such as statistics control and computer vision address a problem from an optimization standpoint ie they
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.