The methods of image motion analysis described in this book use the calculus of variations to minimize or maximize an objective functional which transcribes all of the constraints that characterize the desired motion variables. In machine vision as well image motion processing by computer vision algorithms has in many useful applications several essential functions reminiscent of the processing by the human visual system. This course provides an introduction to computer vision including fundamentals of image formation camera imaging geometry feature detection and matching multiview geometry including stereo motion estimation and tracking and classification
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.