New approaches in history and theology to same sex love and desire editors chapman mark d janes dominic eds explores key aspects of same sex desire in christianity before during and after the second half of the twentieth century. Research over the past forty years or so into queer theology and the history of same sex desire has shown that such issues have played an important role in the story of christianity over many centuries. Genders and sexualities in history new approaches in history and theology to same sex love and desire edited by mark d chapman and dominic janes series editors john arnold kings college new approaches in history and theology to same sex love and desire is. This book offers a range of interdisciplinary evaluations of the history of same sex relationships in the church as they have been understood in different periods and contexts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.