Did you know noun the sense of abandon defined above is a relative newcomer to the english language dating from the early 1800s but the noun itself is about 200 years older having been first used in the 1600s in the sense of the act of abandoning. To yield oneself without restraint or moderation give oneself over to natural impulses usually without self control to abandon oneself to grief law to cast away leave or desert as property or a child. Abandon bndn trv abandoned abandoning abandons 1 to withdraw ones support or help from especially in spite of duty allegiance or responsibility desert abandon a friend in trouble 2 to give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit especially as a result of danger or other impending threat abandoned the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.